Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Our boy Jase is now three and a half months old. Momma has gone back to work to finish off the school year (4th grade teacher). Dad got the chance to do some, “baby bonding”, by taking three weeks from work to be a stay at home. I admit the job of a stay at home is very difficult, I welcomed the pace of a stressful job after only three weeks. I would say that the large issue was not having the maternal instinct. Jase would cry, A LOT and I had no idea why. Brooke has helped me come a long way in knowing what each cry means and what kind of schedule to keep. I love the little guy so much, but sometimes shaking him felt like the right thing to do (j/k, never did that). I am back to work, and with mom still in session we have Grandma Sue and Aunt Siara taking on the chore of baby sitting. Grandma loves going on walks and taking photos, I think it is because Jase sleeps when he is in the stroller. Siara has the added bonus of bringing two of her own rug rats along, Ainsley (1) and Vance ( 3 ) love hanging out with Cousin Jase, but they too have the needs of babes, so Siara definitely has her hands full.

No comments:

Post a Comment