Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SUPER BABY




Such a big boy and he is growing everyday. Yesterday I came home and momma said, "check this out." Brooke poured a handful of cheese puffs on his table and he picked one up and started chewing on it. Who would of thought eating a puff was so momentous?

Fun mornings...Each morning I am able to wake Jase up (he's usually up already) and bring him smiling to watch momma getting ready. Although it worries me that he is a morning person I still get a kick out of his happy face. I thought that any day now I won't be able to set him on the bed as we get ready for work because he will be crawling and probably with the way I am take a fearless leap off. Just to make things fun I have put the bed on little pillars to get the extra height.

the pictures below are of the baby blues that I love and Jase in Costco laying on a polar bear rug.




1 comment: